Extended Care Protection
At West Edmonton Mall Toyota, we have your best interest in mind. For this reason, we are bringing you an Extended Care Protection for a worry-free driving experience. Extended Care Protection will help your vehicle run efficiently for a long time. And you can embrace your peace of mind for years to come.
The ECP program is comprised of two plans: GOLD and PLATINUM that cover your vehicle's parts and components additionally to your factory warranty. The coverage provided by the ECP continues beyond the expiry of your factory warranty.
The Platinum Experience
The Platinum plan is a comprehensive plan that covers all lubricants and filters, hoses and belts, bumpers and more. However, components that involve continuous maintenance are not covered under this plan such as: mirror, windshield, lamps and light bulbs.
Seventeen mechanical components and parts are covered under this plan including the engine, cooling system, steering, electrical system, body interior and hardware and many more. Few items such as trim. Mouldings and brakes pads are not are not covered under this plan.
WHAT ELSE IS COVERED?
- Apart from mechanical components, there are many more benefits of getting the Extended Care Protection at West Edmonton Mall Toyota.
- Your vehicle rental cost is covered when your vehicle has to stay overnight for service at our dealership.
- There is no need to worry if your vehicle breaks down, just give us a call and we will tow it to the closest Toyota location for free.
- When you are on a trip and your vehicle breaks down, get reimbursed up to $300 for everytime this happens.
- Are you planning to travel soon? Then come and visit our travel experts for advice and tips to make your trip fun and smooth, for free.
- And yes, we also do offer roadside assistance. Receive up to $100 when you experience a dead battery, key lock, a flat tire and other mishaps on the road.
What about your factory warranty?Your factory warranty also provides good coverage for your vehicle. However, the ECP will take your vehicle farther since it can take over when your original factory warranty comes to an end. Furthermore, travel planning and vehicle rental coverage are some benefits you do not get with the basic factory warranty.
Can someone else benefit from my ECP?Even if the ownership of your vehicle goes to another person because you decide to sell it, you are still able to transfer the Extra Care Protection to the new owner. Additionally, your vehicle will have a higher resale value thanks to the ECP. Contact us for more information about transferring your ECP to a new owner.
What about used vehicles?We have good news for you! You can also get an Extended Care Protection for your used vehicle. Some of the available terms for purchasing ECP for a used vehicle are:
- For a vehicle that has less than 100,000 km, 36 months or 60,000 km will be covered
- For a vehicle that has less than 120,000 km, 24 months or 40,000 km will be covered
- For a vehicle that has less than 140,000 km, 12 months or 20,000 km will be covered
Check the Toyota Canada website or contact us at West Edmonton Mall Toyota for more information. Also, learn more about our finance department. We are always happy to help and make your experience memorable.